Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wooden Models For Peace

Today I take it with Lesley Livingston Megustasunombre Renacer

Today, I return to this poor section pulls I was under the pants and told me with eyes like the cat in Shrek: make me house: When the English people invented the English.
Before anything I want to by Cali , since it was she who suggested I put this book.




Insurance that sound you The Ninth Night and The Four Thrones . I have not read either, so I can not tell if the title comes in handy or not. All these colors I like. Well, now look at the copies are across the pond ...




are spitting, right?! The titles and covers. Do not know about you, but I do not know how you can get The ninth night of Wondrous Strange ... and the same with the four thrones and Darklight. Although I must admit that I prefer our covers (colorful!).
And you, what do you prefer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment