I think the title says it all: presentation of the new novel by Ally Condie.
When? The March 18.
What time? At 17. 15h .
Where? In the FNAC Callao .
Really make me jump, Arizona? Why, yes.
Why? Because the presentation of the recreate scenes from the book : the banquet where the protagonist will tell who will be your soul mate. The event will be hosted by Javier Ruescas (if you do not know, which I doubt, click here ) and you can talk with Gemma Xiol , the editor of Montena.
addition, bloggers We participate in a contest announcing stays in our blogs. The blogger who successfully bring more people to take a remained was They pack in the collection . I may not go to the presentation (too far), but you only have to say that going from the Scenes of Ink blog. But those attending the presentation may also participate in a sweepstakes with a prize pack of books .
booktrailer Here you have the book I found online:
0 comments:
Post a Comment