Friday, March 18, 2011

How To Tell If A Northface Is Real

Presentation

Midnight Fans of the series, you're in luck because Claudia Gray returned to Spain but this time will be in Barcelona coinciding with the Book Fair Sant Jordi.
When? The April 15 at 7:00 p.m.
Where? in FNAC L'illa
addition, the event will be hosted by blogger Eva Rubio and will be attended by the editor Gemma Xiol .

Here you have the protease and synopsis of the fourth and final book in the above series:


believed Bianca and Lucas together, but their love must overcome the most difficult of all the tests ...

Luke's worst nightmare has come true: a vampire. He feels betrayed, angry and lost at the same time, the only thing that keeps him sane is his love for Bianca. But she did not have it easy: you must deal with his new life as a ghost and can not help as much as I would. Therefore, when the Black Cross again crosses his path, they decided to return to the protection of the walls of Midnight and, incidentally, to investigate why the struggle between vampires and ghosts.
However, Lucas does not get better ... And so, Bianca decides to end his suffering even if this be risking everything.



On April 15th Claudia Gray will be in Fnac L'illa Barcelona at 19.00
to chat with its readers. See you there!

The author will sign books during the Book Fair Sant Jordi and will be available for interviews.

fourth and final title of Midnight Series, with more 150,000 copies sold.

Saga with a warm welcome in the forums of romantic literature. Addiction has been nominated for Lady Award 2009 and many English fans have dedicated blogs and videos have been created for the portal Youtube.


AUTHOR'S CLAUDIA GRAY ...

"Claudia Gray is not my real name, and contrary to what many may think, I write under a pseudonym because I always have dreamed to call me otherwise, nor to hide organization dedicated to trafficking in diamonds that helped break up (thankfully, Interpol has already been dealt with them.) The truth is that I write under a pseudonym for no particular reason, and sometimes that's the best reason to do things. I live in New York, where I exercised disc jockey, lawyer, journalist and waitress (with very little skill, by the way). I love traveling, reading and listening to music, but what I like best in the world is, without doubt, write. "

More information about the author: http://claudiagray.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment