Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Chaining In Pokemon Soul Silver

first chapter of All Good Things are Wild and free

I'm not studying. I will
hippie.
will ride in a caravan; in a caravan with pistachio green giant hippie painted on the hood. Go to all sides: north, south, east, west, the mountains and the beach.
dress as I please. I'll get ripped jeans, shorts, t-shirt I ♥ NY, All Star, stockings, scarf and hat and red plaid shirt and black. Oh, I love those shirts.
I paint the hair red. Green. Blue. Turquoise. Rosa. purple. It will be long, very long and staggered. I'll pick it up in a bun, was back in a tie and two braids. Or loose, too.
I will read the prose fresh, youthful and fun Richelle Mead, the subtle humor of Oscar Wilde, Cassandra Clare's sarcasm and the "terror" by Edgar Allan Poe. Read fantasy. I will read those places that I can never go.
listen to while driving Beatles, Guns n 'Roses and Aerosmith morning when I want. The Beatles are my soundtrack.
will dance in the rain, will run along the beach, I Lay in the snow ... I will go alone with my dragon pocket and my faucet in the front passenger seat. Period.





PS: You do as you have not read anything, it is assumed that this is only for Lea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment