Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Most Reliable Make Of Washer Dryer

Everdeen and Deathly Hallows

Today, I have two stories to give you : a new and an old one. The news is this:


The poster for Harry Potter 7 part 2. Go foreground child. It gives me bad vibes ... forefront of Voldemort can not be too healthy. Finally, the posters of Harry Potter has never been my cup of tea, still remember the first. (By the way, go to manicure Voldemort takes me, eh.)

And here comes the news "old"
Greet to Katniss Everdeen.
But let's see, "so difficult to find an actress who seems the character?! Really? So much? Yes, I know you can fix dye and contact lenses (I do not remember or eye color Katniss) . Is that I too hottie, but I assume that since the afearán (would that word exists?) in the movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment