Sunday, January 16, 2011

Phone Directory Kerala

Three "A" s


'm a fan of TED talks (also known as TED Talks - see more here:
http://www.ted.com/





Today I found a chat author of the blog
1000awesomethings
(1000 great stuff) and author of the book
"Awesome"



Where

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajKMkIXN1eg


Here is an excerpt of the party I liked (in English, then English):

Life your life with a great attitude ,
choosing to move forward and move on Whenever life Gives you a blow. Living with a sense of
awareness of the world around you, embracing
your inner 3-year-old and seeing the tiny joys that make life so sweet.  And being
authentic
to yourself; being you and being cool of that;  letting your heart lead you and putting yourself in a experiences that satisfies you.
Then I think you'll live a life that is rich and satisfing. 
And I think you'll live a life that is truly awesome!
Vive tu vida con aptitud;
 
escogiendo mirar hacia adelante y moverte sin importar que la vida te mueva el piso. 
Live your life with self-knowledge

the world around you,
removing the 3 year old girl you have inside, looking at the little things that make life is so sweet.
And being true to yourself and feeling great about it; letting your heart guide you and making it easier for experiences that satisfy you.
This is how you live a life that is rich and fulfilling
but especially
this way, we live a life that is really cool.
And all this came after I started the morning the hard way, seeing everything in gray even though the sky is blue Toquepala forever. And I began to question everything as if my head were a dictionary or wikipedia fully updated yet to questions I had never before done. And I was hard on myself and the people they love most.
And after much thought I got some learning:
We are human. Everything is done at present is the most that could be done. There is no way to skip a difficult situation, we must face it. And the more we question what to do, the harder it will take the first step. So go ahead. The sun will rise tomorrow or not you're in the mood or not. The same happens in life, some things are inevitable. But for everything else you have to put the shoulder and do everything in our power to do to achieve what it is we're looking for.

hormones are no excuse to feel bad or have bad mood. Yes, it is true that as women would be more simple life if we had ups and downs that marked each month. But you have to get something good. They say that at every stop we can see things with greater perspective and we must seize those moments of excess adrenaline to keep going towards our dreams. And every time low, just take it as an invitation to do what we recharge the batteries (exercise, meditation, reading, a good movie, etc)
Personally, there are three things that never fail to climb the mood:

dark chocolates (better if they have nuts)
A marathon of "Sex and the City" or some other good-natured series.

An hour of exercise followed cardio (God bless the spinning)

    With a little perspective, life is much better.
  • today promise to be patient with everything and everyone, but especially patient with me myself.
A Kiss, KT

0 comments:

Post a Comment