Saturday, January 22, 2011

Gameshark On Gpsphone Pokemon Emerald

Zen and The Little River Tribute Cangrejal

I read an article about a gardener Japanese said that human beings would be like an orphan without contact with nature. thought that if so we are becoming orphans societies.




Yesterday I went to pick up some friends on a raft down the Crawfish River. And while waiting for took the opportunity to do a bit of contemplation, a good place to do it.


The Father Anthony de Mello, a Jesuit who taught Indian combining Christianity with Zen Buddhism and philosophy of the peoples of America, recommends to observe nature to learn life lessons. States that follow closely the nature learn about the priorities of life and place we should give some of our concerns.



Mello and I imagine the same Confucius using this big rock in the Cangrejal to teach their pupils about the weather. Does a few million years is that stone there and what relationship you have that much time with the length of our lives? Perhaps stone can give us an idea of \u200b\u200bwhat the passage of our lives in relation to the universe and that can help us get rid of a number of concerns vanities and attitudes that we carry.


I have a friend in Brazil who works in an organization that deals with that city people encounter nature. Takes groups on walks, observe and philosophize with nature. I think many of the anxieties that people load can be alleviated by putting them in contact with nature.

Sometimes in the jungle, I took the time to touch the bark of a tree or a rock wet earth and feel its roughness or smoothness warmth. This helps me feel human, an inhabitant of a planet.


do not know if I explained but become so only for a moment aware that we are "beings who inhabit a planet" and result of a series of natural events is not easy, sit for a while in the solitude of the forest observe and breathing assistance.


Al them realize that we inhabit a world governed by universal forces uncontrollable and that any are infatuation, not we can only be thankful for that last second our lives in relation to his greatness.

Whenever we talk over the "nature deficit" among children in the cities. "I take my son to La Ceiba" said a friend who lives in a big city, take to the river and that climb a tree. " As simple as I think it should be.

I have seen this river makes magic with the kids, just come ashore as a happy start to play with rocks, sand, the little fish. They connect with the Great Mother of all, with the Force. Sounds simple but seeing the little ones on the river is a great lesson and teaches us actually, we being orphaned without contact with nature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment