Saturday, January 22, 2011

How To Make Dvp Sr200p Multi Region

IMM (3) The video became

This, in principle, would be a Vlog. Ilu made me and everything. Peeeeroo not know what's wrong with my camera that does video and is not saved, it is caught, the turn off and the video, obviously, not saved. So I got sick and I did with pictures. It's a shame, because most of these books have pictures and drawings.
Well then, here I leave ... with the appearance by popular demand, SpongeBob. Cuadradín Saluda!




Ghosgirl: Confessions Love, Tonya Hurley

You already have the review of this book on the blog (look under "Reviews" I have no desire to put the link). What not to say that already in the review? A beautiful binding, some drawings at the beginning of chapter really cute and profound reflection on the meaning of life by the author in each chapter ...


Frostbite Blue Bloods, Richelle Mead

here should also be the first Vampire Academy, but I lent it to a friend. This is my favorite saga and at last! I can be the first. Until now I had read ... mmm ... in a way that would not do much through the law Sinde.


Firmin, Sam Savage

This book I bought it today, was very cheap and had read some reviews that said it was very good, in addition to the synopsis I fell in love. More or less, is about a mouse who learns to read and the other mice are discriminated against, while he continues to refine an insatiable hunger for books . review I'll make more to say, if I am not dry out the brain, of course.



The Lord of the Flies by William Golding

When I read The Hunger Games, many compared it to Ten Little Indians and Lord of the Flies , what did I do? Well look, plus it was very cheap.


Alice in Wonderland and
Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll


When I was little I loved Anastasia (because the other princesses and besuquear undeceived, she nose busted him his "prince") and Alice in Wonderland . But I had never read the original book of Carroll (I have not seen the Disney version). I wanted and I live in Wonderland, playing cricket, painting flowers and tea (well, a Cola-Cao, who at that time I liked) with the sobrerero crazy.


Were None and Murder on the Nile,
Agatha Chrstian


These two books I bought for the 4'95 € in a bandstand and go bargain! because usually hardcover cost almost twice what they would in paperback. One drawback that I find is that they have a letter dwarf, I'm going to go blind. Well, more blind than I am.
Indeed, Ten Little already reviewed.


Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet,
of William Shakespeare


These two also I bought them in the same kiosk. I like the covers. I've only seen the movie of Romeo and Juliet y. .. I got bored. In my opinion, the Shakespearean dialogue (how lovely it to invent words) and more contemporary setting chirped outside my balcony. Anyway, I will not do the review of any of these two, who do not know what treated?

0 comments:

Post a Comment