Do They Sell Pink And Black Jordans
a Sunday and raining and raining ... sleep The dominant feeling was obvious.
cheerful songs helped to numb the body, half a fool to think it was still Saturday night and was just beginning juergón.
Among the many songs that sounded, echoed thoughts. Thinking how life
is good when you live the dream.
Thinking how things always happen for a positive reason. Looking
clear solutions to situations.
all want to believe in something.
all want to be happy. But not everyone is willing to fight for what you want. Of those brave enough to try, walking, fighting, looking ... have to look closely not always do things for the common interest need to know that people primarily think of yourself. And that's fine.
I have a vision
the last time I was in that coffee drinking my favorite bookstore
also think of you and smile gently
And in my thoughts, my views and my sentences
I find myself in the environment where I wanted to be
find that the conversion between "thoughts, visions, and things said / done"
is what makes this is as it is now
Today I think I have good reason to smile.
year goals clear.
The company mentioned.
The decision is made.
And I smile, but the rain on Sunday to extend until Monday in the early morning.
And I smile, knowing that today is a great day! Goodbye
rainy Sunday, thanks for everything!
Good morning Monday!
0 comments:
Post a Comment