Friday, January 28, 2011

Bellsouth Uverse Dvr Deletes Everything

Resistance, Laura Gallego Garcia

Title: Resistance
Saga: Memoirs of Idhún # 1
Author: Laura Gallego Garcia
Editorial: Sm
Price: 20'95 €
Synopsis: The day came in Idhún astral conjunction of three suns and three moons, the Necromancer Ashran seized power on this planet. In our world, a warrior and a mage Idhún exiles have formed the Resistance, to which also belong to Jack and Victoria, two boys born on Earth. The group's goal is to end the reign of winged snakes, but Kirtash, a young and ruthless murderer Ashran sent to Earth, it will not allow.





Opinion:

I do not like Victoria. I do not like Jack. I do not like them unicorns.
Like Kirtash. I like dragons. I like snakes.
Jack, a boy of thirteen, he comes home after school and finds that his parents are dead, a witch and a boy (about blue eyes) have been murderers and another pair of equally rare guys fighting each other. When awake, is in a strange house with strange guys before they speak a rare language (do not know if you are aware, but I try to emphasize that everything is strange ). is when he meets Victoria, Idhún, Kirtash and himself.

After this summary as ... so ... Well, follow! Memories
Idhún I liked the story of Laura me hooked from the start, despite having chapters long I can not do anything heavy and the story is original. But I expected a little more, I do not know why, but when I finished the book I was a little ... indifferent. It is not like other franchises that need to finish a book and the next, and I expected it to be that kind of book.


Now for the characters that I like and non (although I have said before) : Jack I do not like anything, I liked at any time. Well, not really, on one page was a joke that made me real grace.


There seems to adorable



tried with all my might sympathize with Victoria but ... as they could not. It is stupid and savvy, responsible, impulsive, Panfilo and strong, Lissa and Rose at a time. There was a chapter at the end of the first part where I had a déjà vu the last chapter of Shadow-Kiss .


Adoré to Kirtash (which the author says what he wants, but for me it will always be Kirtash and no name so common that it makes. I know of four with that name, So, to me, it's as if I had changed the name of Jose and Pepe and Antonio), basically because most of the books are full of bad guys-but-no, and Kirtash is bad. Well, being honest, because it has some big eyes ... plus it is much more interesting than the Rubiales.


And Last but not least, I loved to Shail. Yes, the wizard, the same, which comes out as "little." It is a love: patient, responsible, responsive ... and very handsome in the comic . I can not say much, since it would be spoiler.

In short, in general, cool, and I hope that Victoria disappear and replace it with another girl instead of blood in the veins horchata to improve slightly in the following supplies and that surprised me more. Seriously, with the female character piece Cat is, how could the Victoria Gallego create ?






Oh, I almost forgot: I was the only one who needed to read to the end to find out who they really were Jack and Victoria? For my sister, without reading the book, I guessed, and a friend who is reading it now (and it will not nor half) already knows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment