Friday, February 4, 2011
It Hurts To Sit Down When Im On My Period
started the year of the rabbit. Year
where the goals are clearer than ever where dreams challenge my own perceptions, and where faith is the common denominator in everything.
normal New Year / West did not start as I expected.
I came to that party, and I tucked into my bed at 2 am. The cold was more than I could bear, and despite plenty of alcohol, I just took a drink. best of the new year was up early on January 1 and share with my precious family. At the end of the day, any day are the people who matter most.
The first month of the year West has taught me that I can be super strong. I can keep my word, do the right thing and being true to myself and to others. If I am extremely happy and show it. If I'm emotional, I do not do dramas, but, in the comfort of my home, let all flows (there is nothing that an hour of cardio not cure).
I learned to have patience with myself and the world. I learned to be more generous with my time for the people I love, I learned to take time to rest and replenish my energy.
I start the Chinese New Year with enthusiasm
(knew the excitement comes from the Greek word "en" and "theos" which basically means "God is with me", great, no?) I start pondering the Chinese New Year (some time ago that he did not) mentally prepared for a sporting event that is marked in the timetable, with clear objectives on the things I want done, which I have to do, with faith, peace (much peace of mind) and fairly certain that everything is in place to be (in
* theos )
Happy Chinese New Year everyone!
A tired to eat carrots to break at all, but above all give to each day with faith and joy.
A big hug! KT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment