First of all, thank you very much to Alvisse =)
Now I have to say seven things about me ...
- I have put purple streaks , blue and red , in that order. When I wanted to wear green my mother cut the tap.
- I would like to be a writer, but I'm going to study journalism.
- TOO During my life I wanted to explore a career in science (medicine, criminology ... yes, criminology, you read that right), but last year I had a professor greatly discouraged and I could not catch me that branch.
- I have fifteen years, but I do not know why people think I have more.
- I like analyzing and parsing the sentences. Sometimes I take the lyrics of a song and analyzed.
- hate the way I dress.
- My real name starts with M and is not Mary (and alas as someone comes to speak here. Acertáis No matter if not I will tell you: P)
Vale, now I have to pass it to fifteen other blogs, but I do not think you can in many so I put five:
- Read Eleniak ( Stray Bullets)
- Verónica (Dragonfly )
- Angel Eyes ( Dark Secret )
- Sarahiris ( Guardian Book )
- Victoria ( Swimming in ink )
Au revoir!
0 comments:
Post a Comment