Legends
What makes something becomes a legend?
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Pokemon Xd Gale Of Darkness How To Get Jirachi
Being Peruvian, I come to mind the legend of Manco Ocllo Cappac and Mamma, this pair of Southerners who founded the largest empire that was America before the coming of the English.
And this symbolic act, was what made Legend?
Ironically, the story has several "legends" several "stories" about how these two seasoned circumstances and managed to beat your ticket nonstop to the history books.
As a child and studied history, he always gave me the impression that there was more emphasis on how one of the Ayar brothers, became condor before reaching the promised city. On how history remembers the details of the golden rod had to sit in one place. It does not specify the technical side of how this was possible is that Manco Capac was to be buried at 2 cm and then stop if he stayed this was the place of the promised land? Nor does it say that the bar had some kind of electrical charge and if the land where they went was a magnetic field. Much less say, if one had to be stopped all the time, or just enough that lasted a minute.
(I know, I know, too much objectivity in the history books I read as a child)
But what is certain, is that the books kept very well the details of how things developed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So, with that I wonder, is that what makes a legend becomes fact is a remarkable result, presented through a story told to the delight of the audience, so so cool generation after generation will have this story (mentioning in passing the result of this feat)
0 comments:
Post a Comment