Monday, October 4, 2010

Welcome Sheet For Wedding Template

again happy ...

I'm back, not only my blog , but also to normal (positive
lifetime), the Karlita not complaint of things happening around him but finds a way to see how an opportunity to capitalize and get a positive.
confess that in these months (from July) to now (early October) I had a hard time returning to this blog and tell my life experiences.

But yesterday talking with a friend, I realized that I put a little imagination, courage and a lot of hope and today I can say
the storm finally passed
, that in the clarity is much better than in the darkness, and finally today I feel my head, my personality and my ability to answer are where they belong.


Today I changed the tears morning for a training routine that leaves me smiling all day.


Today, I implemented a rich tradition of breakfast, which is simply delicious.



Today, I no longer spend hours waiting for the sound of my phone, but I take the time to study my master and play volleyball (even though they are 10 years of not playing; and although I'm still the same cinder, always, I love it!)



Today, the days are no longer an eternal sacrifice of concentration, or discouragement product laden messages bad vibe (today completely eliminate them from my inbox, my cell and my social networks) Today on flow with joy, loads of adrenaline from a job I love and keeps me happily occupied.

Today
no longer invest my time and energy in cases with high risk, medium impact and more or less return. Today, finally I decided to go to the safe and break it completely. And I'm very glad I did (also it was time to heed my wise parents, which fortunately did not read this blog to say "I told you so": P)
Today, no longer procrastinate words of affection my loved ones (my family and my friends). I'm more generous with my time to them.


Today, life smiles and I smile twice.


Finally today, the time gave me the reason why

also passed. What happened was the best that could happen and thank God not only survived to tell, but to be proud to say I learned a lot about love, life but especially myself.



Today I can say again that

love Mondays, I'm still the same crazy long
I hope all all all, are having a nice day .



Besitos, KT

0 comments:

Post a Comment