Thursday, July 8, 2010

What Is A Good Weave For Vacation



  • With
  • excitement of a new phase in the life been waiting forever I know that everything is aligned to the most appropriate way, where I'm free to be myself and yet I have the ability to say things "as is"
  • green in color
    ; of the pines, the many green areas in the middle of the range of the Andes. Where the streets are clean, the traffic is light, life is intense.
    Double Green, for my new health habits, customs and alkaline for my morning ritual I learned in my personal path, and where you feel an energy invigorating and full of positive vibe to conquer my greatest (and scratched) dreams. Smelling
    industrialized
    , specifically to NASH and other compounds that make up the rivers from becoming leads ... particularly to better protect the environment, primarily for the purpose of providing services and bring results make a difference ... positive. More
    cold. But blessed are the red blood cells, to adapt to cold will multiply and cause your body to acclimatise slowly (especially jogging at 5 am)
    Full of creativity
    , where range of activities is fraught with the policy to use your full potential.
    With butterflies
    product of the joy of what's coming. "The best is yet to come"
    And
    flowers ... flowers that remind me that life is beautiful is full of archaeological wonders, cultural, sports (the World Cup is one of them) and passions ... you fill the day with a sense of wellbeing that I will not change.
    Bie nve
    nid
    you to my "new
    vo"
    blog!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment