Tuesday, June 22, 2010

List Of Companies Who Donate

with life

Hello Family! :)

Into So I'm back blogging:) And Decided to start my first post of this season sharing the top Things I am grateful for in my life ... why? Simply Because These Are the bullets ones that make me jump out of bed in the morning and really deserve a huge THANK YOU
!


My family, love, my friends, my colleagues, my Universal Girls, my Family in The Philippines (and other cities), my friends from AIESEC, from university and in general the people I have in my life . I feel very inspired, empowered and at the same time I have this huge hunger to learn and get the most from the present.


My training schedule is just awesome!
I work out in the mornings (I do yoga and also do some cardio and tone training) and at nights: I go to the gym for the cardio class, jump the rode and run for 30 mins. And
this weekend I am running 42 km :)
I'm so happy. The best part is that I am doing all of this at 3,000 meters above sea level.


    I read 4 books this month :)
  • Feels cool to be doing those things that you love!
    My studying program!
  • I am just finishing the strategy for the coming months to study, get inmerse into this science I love so much and I even found a mentor who will be helping me accomplish my goals in this area of my life. Super Blessed!


    My house , it's beautiful, cozy and big! :) Of course I have already done phase I of my decoration; I can't wait to post pictures from the final outcome :) Super exited!

  • My health.
    This is the best thing in life, to be able to eat right, have energy for everything you have to do and dream to accomplish and at the same have this sense that your body is on your site. Totally recommend focussing on this area! :)

  • Deciding to take a challenge and actually decide to do well on it. Seriosuly.
  • I got this idea from Oriana
    in her blog . And I couldn't agree more with the fact that people choose the outcome of whatever action we are taking. And yes, sometimes we take these decisions uncounciously. But there is nothing that can't be learnend in this life, so when some door opens in front of us, to learn (the hard or the simple way) we just have to decide what to do with that. And hope that we'll get the most from it. Choose to take a challenge in your life and decide to do well on it. SERIOUSLY! But also do it with faith and enjoy the process.

  • Lot's of love,


  • KT

0 comments:

Post a Comment